The aim of our products and services is to honour any given promises and to fulfill our customers expectations. This requires commitment from us to the following targets, as well as their continuous development and improvement:
We agree in co-operation with our customers on the required quality of products and services. Our task is to economically manufacture specified products from the most appropriate raw materials.
Our quality system is compliant with the ISO 9001:200 and ISO 14001 standards. From the customer’s viewpoint this means the following:
- true-to-gauge shapes
- high-quality finish
- operational reliability of equipment and systems
- weather resistance
- electrical safety
- concern for environmental issues
Flexibility and Ability to Deliver
We must be able to combine seasonal variations in work with our know-how, multiple skills and subcontractors network support, so that the delivery time and quality promised to our customers can be achieved.
Through the building of trust and efficient operations, we ensure long-term customer relationships.
Tamware has ISO 9001 quality certification and ISO 14001 environmental certification to guarantee high quality and excellent Nordic production know-how.
We are commited to the following environmental regulations and to preserving the environment:
- We are committed to following environment regulations and the environmental demands of our customers and other interested parties.
- Every employee is responsible for the tidyness of his/her own work area and for taking good care of the environment.
- We are committed to continuous improvement and to preventing environmental pollution.
Tamware’s commitment to environmental issues is stated in the environmental control policy, which is included in the operation policy. Every single employee in Tamware is responsible of implementing this policy into action.